Create your own clock on the wall. Comes in several designs
- Fasten the clock to the wall
- hang the clock plate to the hook
- cover the clock face with the auxiliary ruler, and use the pivoted arm to position the characters
- peel off the protective paper from acrylic figure
- press the hour hand onto the clock axes by two thumbs, and align to the 12 O’clock position
- fix the minute hand in the same way and tighten the nuts
- install an AA (non Rechargeable) batter, and return the clock to the wall.
- finally, adjust the hands to show the correct time. All Done!